Leverage is not a "college survival guide" nor does it have anything to do with partying, dating, or living with obnoxious roommates. This book focuses on solving the more daunting questions that creep into the mind of nearly every college student:
- Did I choose the right major?
- Will I be able to find work that makes me happy and succeed financially?
- Will I live up to my own expectations and the expectations of those who matter to me?
- Will I end up as a big failure?
This book is for college students who refuse to settle for an average life and who are willing to work to achieve their dreams. Leverage is designed to be a guide that will provide you with the tactics, tools, and resources to accelerate your success and enable you to leave a lasting, positive impact in the lives of many others.
In four parts, Leverage will equip you with many hidden and non-traditional strategies that will put you in control and make you increasingly more confident to crush college and take the real world by storm.
- Part one, Setting the Foundation, will teach you how to correctly choose your major, get better grades, study more efficiently, and use time-tested productivity strategies to add more productive hours to your week, giving you more time to do what you love.
- Part two, Mental and Physical Leverage Points, shows how to use psychological hacks to land your dream internship or job, fundraise thousands of dollars, or acquire any knowledge you want. You will also learn how to become indispensable to any organization or cause and discover how to acquire, leverage, and engage a mentor to help you reach your goals faster.
- Part three, Online Leverage Points, begins by helping you identify what impact you want to leave on this earth. Then you will learn how to master LinkedIn, Twitter, and your personal website to give you the upper hand in your chosen field.
- Part four, Execution and Beyond, walks you through tested strategies to increase your chances of winning scholarships to kill your student debt and study abroad for free. You will also learn how to use your leverage points to ask for more, and discover how to build powerful relationships that will give you peace of mind and make you feel confident that you will succeed after college.
Imagine what your life would be like if you knew the best ways to invest in yourself and understood how to leverage those opportunities to get what you want. How awesome would it be if you became the go-to person within your network who has a direction and a plan for what you want to do with your life?
Don’t be the person who misses out in life because you are busy worrying about what is out of your control. Take matters into your own hands and be the kind of person who inspires others to become the best version of themselves. The guidelines provided in Leverage have brought results to students in many different fields. All you have to do is read and execute. Your journey starts today.